Yes, folks, yet another Blog Mela is being hosted at MadMan’s Web. This one will be on 21 April. If you missed the last one, catch it at AnarCapLib.
I’m sure you know how it all works, but here you go again:
- Posts must either be made by Indians or must focus on India or Indians.
- Please send permalinks to the blog entries only, not just the blog URL. If the permalink is not working, send me the title and date of the blog entry. Whole blogs are not accepted as nominations.
- You can nominate your own posts or someone else’s.
- You can submit any type of posts except personal journal entries. By “personal journal entries”, we mean the navel-gazing posts of the kind that would be of interest only to your friends and family.
- The entries have to be dated between April 14 and 20.
- Not all entries nominated may be accepted. Editorial discretion
will be used.
- New rule: If your site has those annoying pop-up, pop-under, or floating ads, forget about it!
Please post your nominations as comments to this post. Don’t post too many links at once or you’ll trigger my spam-buster.
20 thoughts to “Blog Mela Announcement”
Madman, check out why Annie Zaidi refuses to drink chai in places where soap refuses to turn foamy.
Madman, you sure know how to take the fun out of a blog mela. Take your rules and impose them where the sun don’t shine. Bah!
Rambha, these have always been the rules of the Blog Mela. Look around a bit before you make asinine comments.
I like to nominate a post of mine prompted by Ambedkar Birth Anniversary celebrations.
I would like to nominate Satya’s post on Libralizing education in India for the blog mela.
In fact, if possible, I would like to nominate his entire blog Education in India.
Self-nomination: A tip for Doordarshan to improve its viewership ratings
Individual Rights in times of Crisis
Show Me the Money
Feel free to choose any one or both.
Hi. self nomination:
Here’s my nomination for this week’s mela:
Children Of A Lesser God
Decidedly nominating my own post:
“What we did that summer”
The world is not black and white, it’s indigo.
Do you know how to obtain a SSN number ? Here’s an account of my Trial by Fire
a post on whether standardisation is better or variety:
and if the ready to eat market in india will grow…
My nomination for the mela:
Peek into markets around the world
Sometimes a post needs to be nominated just for its comments. This is one such post.
Its April 22nd 2005
*where is the mela*
Comments are closed.