Ladies and gentlemen, our beloved Yazad Jal, who blames the viruses for his inability to post his Blog Mela on time, has now created a cascading wave of schedule changes to the darn Mela (I think I won’t use the word “tsunami” at the moment.) Since his mela was a week late, my Christmas edition shall now be the New Year edition Blog Mela (apologies to Nilesh.)
I’m sure you’re familiar with the rules, but here we go anyway:
- Posts must either be made by Indians or must focus on India or Indians.
- Post permalinks to the individual blog entries, not the blog URL. If the permalink is not working, post the title and date of the blog entry.
- You can nominate your own posts or someone else’s
- You can submit any type of posts except personal journal entries. I am serious about this.
- The entries have to be dated between December 26-31.
- Last date for submission of entries is 01 January 2005.
- My own little rule: Entries written in SMS-lingo will not be considered, no matter how insightful.
C’mon folks, shake off that holiday lethargy and write something interesting.
The last mela was held at AnarCapLib and the next one will be at Nilesh’s weblog.
15 thoughts to “Blog Mela: Call for entries #2”
Why look too far for an excellent entry for the year end mela?
Madman’s Earthquake Rant
Blog Mela (at last!)
We may be at the end of the year, but this mela is largely about the beginning of the alphabet. A for Atul Arora. As he was the first in the fray, go on and read about his poor dog,…
Self nominating Hunting an ideal parking lot
The nth Bharateeya Blog Mela
Update(21:00): Due to cascading reasons, the nth Blog Mela has been postponed to the (n+1)th Blog Mela. I mean Madhu is hosting the current Blogmela and I’ll host the next one on 7th January….
1. Gaurav’s post, No scapegoats here.
2. A self nomination, The Ground Beneath Our Feet
Swades Movie Inspired by Bilgaon Micro-Hydro Project ? is it ?
A blog mela seems almost trivial at a time like this, but I suppose the show must go on. I know we’re not supposed to nominate an entire blog, but the SEA-EAT blog is an outstanding achievement.
And while I’m at it, also self nominating “Memories of another tragedy”
I am a newbie’s newbie at blogging .. but what the heck .. here goes.
this is totally off the subject but would like to request for your help in any way possible .. check my post and please spread the word… thanks a lot Madhu…
Nominating, from Synchroni-cities:Delhi/Elsewhere, a character for the new year.
I put in a blog entry about my favorite topic: the scam that is Social Security in the USA.
I am rather new to blogging. Hope I got the URL right per your guidelines.
What do they mean by “Social Security taxes may have to be raised?”
I want to nominate following posts on lallo Yadav by differet bloggers.
Self nominating this poem arunuvach
साल के आखिरी माह का लेखाजोखा if one day late entry is considered in line with the delay in posting the blogmela.
My series on Kerala, her obsessions and trends. http://phdstudent-india.blogspot.com/
Comments are closed.