Ladies and gentlemen, our beloved Yazad Jal, who blames the viruses for his inability to post his Blog Mela on time, has now created a cascading wave of schedule changes to the darn Mela (I think I won’t use the word “tsunami” at the moment.) Since his mela was a week late, my Christmas edition shall now be the New Year edition Blog Mela (apologies to Nilesh.)
I’m sure you’re familiar with the rules, but here we go anyway:
- Posts must either be made by Indians or must focus on India or Indians.
- Post permalinks to the individual blog entries, not the blog URL. If the permalink is not working, post the title and date of the blog entry.
- You can nominate your own posts or someone else’s
- You can submit any type of posts except personal journal entries. I am serious about this.
- The entries have to be dated between December 26-31.
- Last date for submission of entries is 01 January 2005.
- My own little rule: Entries written in SMS-lingo will not be considered, no matter how insightful.